Lighter-than-air fabric expertly cut for a casual fit.
Everything about the Meegs Tank Top say comfy! Tailored from Eco-Jersey‰ã¢, an innovative blend of polyester, cotton, and rayon made specially by Alternative Apparel.
The thoughtful combination of racerback and scoop neckline fits perfectly on your shoulders, and in such a lightweight fabric you can hardly feel it's there.
An easy drape flatters your natural curves, and rolled hems enhance its casual feel. In this loosely fit tank top, you'll feel relaxed all day.
- Easy-wearing racerback tank top made from Eco-Jersey‰ã¢.
- Lightweight blend of cotton, polyester, and modal with worn-in softness.
- Comfy scoop neckline and slight shirttail hemline with rolled hems.
- Soft Eco Pacific Blue hue with heathered fade.
- Wear alone for a super casual look, or syle with a skirt and cardi to dress up.
Fit & Sizing. Loose fit, runs true to size.
Contents. 50% polyester, 38% cotton, 12% Rayon. Contains organic cotton and recycled polyester.
ABOUT ALTERNATIVE APPAREL. Alternative Apparel puts fabric first, creating quality apparel through fair labor and using sustainable threads whenever possible.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Made in a WRAP-certified factory.
- Makers are paid a fair wage for work in safe and healthy environment.
- Never made with forced or child labor.
- Recycled polyester is eco-friendly. It keeps plastic out of oceans and landfills.
Care Instructions. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.