Easy to wear, easy to pair, and easy on the earth.
Make a big impact on your style, not the earth.
The Millennium™ Ingeo belt from Bison Designs is cleverly crafted for casual style, and made right here in the USA. The strap is bamboo viscose, and the buckle is a biodegradable plastic made from corn.
Fun colors in neutral tones and the bamboo webbing pair well with any casual outfit. If you ever wear out this durable, all-season style, restore the balance and let the buckle biodegrade.
- Innovative slip-buckle belt in versatile Bamboo Brown.
- Buckle in signature Bison shape is made from corn and is biodegradable.
- Lightweight and metal-free.
- Get through airport security quick and easy.
- Pliable strap is made of bamboo viscose.
- Neutral hue is easy to pair and complements any outfit.
Fit & Sizing. 30mm (1.2") wide. Fits up to 38" waist.
Contents. 100% polylactic acid buckle, 100% bamboo viscose strap.
ABOUT BISON DESIGNS. Bison Designs is committed to excellence and relentless innovation for every one of their outdoor-inspired, American-made belts.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Handmade in Longmont, Colorado, USA.
- Makers are paid fair wages and work in safe and healthy environment.
- Buckle is made from corn and can be composted.
- Strap is made from bamboo, a fast-growing, renewable grass.
- Manufactured according to USA environmental regulations.