The new standard for chinos.
The look of chinos and the feel of sweatpants? Impossible! Well, not anymore, with the No Sweat Pant from DU/ER.
Each detail is thoughtfully constructed out of a rich and robust 4-fiber blend. Cotton sets the scene, tencel feels like a splash of silk, and a polyester-spandex blend duo stretch to recover even faster than you do.
Resilient details like reinforced stitching, a seat gusset, and double layer pockets are made to last far beyond passing trends. From trail to town, from hammock to handshake, the active-slim fit with the clean aesthetic of a chino moves with you wherever you go.
- We believe these are the best chinos on the market.
- Made from N2X™, a first-of-its-kind blend of Tencel, cotton, polyester, and spandex.
- Tencel cools, poly wicks away moisture, spandex adds stretch, and cotton keeps it comfy.
- Active-slim fit with the clean, tailored aesthetic of chinos and the comfort of sweatpants.
- Made to last with a split-resistant seat gusset and reinforced stitching.
Fit & Sizing. Slim fit, runs true to size. All inseams are 34".
Contents. 52% cotton, 28% lyocell, 19% polyester, 1% spandex. Leather patch.
ABOUT DU/ER. DU/ER bridges the gap between fashionable and functional through innovative fabrics and long-lasting, sustainable quality.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Created by skilled makers in brand-owned factory in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Makers are paid fair wages and work in safe and healthy environment.
- Tencel is made from sustainably-harvested eucalyptus trees.
- Eco-friendly chemicals are contained and reused during production.
- Eucalyptus requires very little land, water, and energy to grow.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.