When it's this close, it's personal.
There's nothing more personal than underwear. So make sure the undies laying right on your skin are non-toxic, natural, and made without harm to people and planet.
Both organic and Fairtrade certified, these organic cotton boxer briefs from Etiko are served up free of pesticides, and were made by men and women earning a living wage in good working conditions.
- Best value for sustainable underwear on the market.
- Classic boxer-brief fit cut from durable organic cotton and spandex blend.
- Tagless for extra comfort.
- Made fairly without harmful dyes or bleaches.
Fit & Sizing. Slim fit like a brief, length of a boxer, runs true to size.
Contents. 95% fairtrade and organic certified cotton, 5% elastane.
ABOUT ETIKO. Etiko is an Australian brand focused on looking good and doing good through fair trade and sustainable materials.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Farmers receive fair and stable price for their cotton.
- Farmers paid premiums to invest back in communities.
- Makers receive fair wage and work in safe and healthy environment.
- Organic cotton is grown without chemicals that harm farmers and their families.
- Farmers practice eco-friendly and sustainable growing methods.
- Organic cotton is eco-friendly. No pesticides. Better soil. More biodiversity.
Care Instructions. Machine wash. Do not use fabric softener.