Simple drop with rich ivory-colored Corozo (a.k.a. tagua).
We're all searching for that pair of earrings that go with everything but don't bore us to death. These Moon Sliver earrings from Faire Collection are just what you're looking for!
Handmade in a simple and elegant design, they come in a variety of colors that go with your many changes of wardrobe.
Gently curved like the crescent moon herself, these refined drop earrings are hand-shaped from Corozo (a.k.a. tagua), a lightweight and natural ivory alternative, and polished to a shine. Pop them on and wear them from brunch to boardroom.
- Artisan-made in Ecuador with natural beads from corozo (a.k.a. tagua) nut.
- Handmade with slight variations in color, making each piece one of a kind.
- Hand-shaped corozo (a.k.a. tagua) pendant in Ivory.
- Simple design with silver-tone brass hook.
Fit & Sizing. 1.5" drop.
Contents. Corozo (a.k.a. tagua), nickel-free hypoallergenic brass ear wire.
ABOUT FAIRE COLLECTION. Faire Collection partners with artisans around the world to foster positive change in impoverished communities through fair trade.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Artisans paid fair wages and work in safe environment.
- Artisans receive training on financial and community development.
- Artisans have access to scholarships and no-interest loans.
- With extra income, artisans keep their land.
- Seeds are sustainably harvested and eco-friendly.
- Seed harvest prevents deforestation of rainforests.
- Handmade through low-energy process.
- Vegan alternative to elephant ivory.