Playful Corozo (a.k.a. tagua) bracelet with vibrant warmth.
The Scattered Pebble Bracelet from Faire Collection proves that a simple design can have great character.
The clean lines of Corozo (a.k.a. tagua) tabs and high-contrast bead trio rocks while you roll, complementing a favorite t-shirt or dressing up a weekend outfit.
Smooth and polished, natural and fairly made, you've got yourself a new favorite bracelet for every day.
- Artisan-made in Ecuador with natural beads from corozo (a.k.a. tagua) nut.
- Handmade with slight variations in color, making each piece one of a kind.
- Bright band of Sunset and Turquoise beads with fresh Sunset and Turquoise contrast.
- Stretchy band that's easy to wear and fits most wrist sizes.
Fit & Sizing. Elastic — one size fits most.
Contents. Corozo (a.k.a. tagua).
ABOUT FAIRE COLLECTION. Faire Collection partners with artisans around the world to foster positive change in impoverished communities through fair trade.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Artisans paid fair wages and work in safe environment.
- Artisans receive training on financial and community development.
- Artisans have access to scholarships and no-interest loans.
- With extra income, artisans keep their land.
- Seeds are sustainably harvested and eco-friendly.
- Seed harvest prevents deforestation of rainforests.
- Handmade through low-energy process.
- Vegan alternative to elephant ivory.