A bold statement necklace that's surprisingly light.
Bold but not overpowering, the Scattered Pebble Collar Necklace will rock your wardrobe with vibrant fun.
Chunky and lightweight Corozo (a.k.a. tagua) tabs are polished to a high shine and linked together with bronze-colored brass that catches the light, as well as extra compliments.
Springtime colors liven up your look for warmer weather, and an adjustable chain works with every top you own.
- Artisan-made in Ecuador with natural beads from corozo (a.k.a. tagua) nut.
- Handmade with slight variations in color, making each piece one of a kind.
- Statement bib necklace with chunky natural beads in Sunset.
- Bronze-tone brass chain and 2" extender.
Fit & Sizing. 18—20" adjustable at shortest strand.
Contents. Corozo (a.k.a. tagua), antique bronze-colored brass chain (nickel & lead free).
ABOUT FAIRE COLLECTION. Faire Collection partners with artisans around the world to foster positive change in impoverished communities through fair trade.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Artisans paid fair wages and work in safe environment.
- Artisans receive training on financial and community development.
- Artisans have access to scholarships and no-interest loans.
- With extra income, artisans keep their land.
- Seeds are sustainably harvested and eco-friendly.
- Seed harvest prevents deforestation of rainforests.
- Handmade through low-energy process.
- Vegan alternative to elephant ivory.