Elegant blooms on an offbeat silhouette.
For such a charming look, no top is easier to wear. Simply throw the Mokomo Tencel Top from Thought on and enjoy the flowing, boxy fit and half-sleeves that drape gracefully off your shoulders.
The tencel and organic cotton blend makes for a fabric that's soft, smooth, and cool. A button-up back is a cute and unexpected addition that tops off this chic take on the standard t-shirt.
Pair this elegant pattern with favorite leggings or skinny jeans for a bold look that welcomes spring.
Fit & Sizing. Loose fit, runs true to size. Model is 5' 8".
Contents. 44% tencel, 25% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 31% rayon.
ABOUT THOUGHT. Thought serves up fresh, fun style that's fairly made, earth-friendly, and free of toxic dyes.
Grove & Bay's Transparency Report
- Makers are paid fair wages and work in safe and healthy environment.
- Organic cotton is grown without chemicals that harm farmers and their families.
- Tencel is made from sustainably-harvested eucalyptus trees.
- Eco-friendly chemicals are contained and reused during production.
- Eucalyptus requires very little land, water and energy to grow.
- Organic cotton is eco-friendly. No pesticides. Better soil. More biodiversity.
Care Instructions. Machine wash cool in a laundry bag. Warm iron on reverse. Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry.